Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

I just wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and thank each and every one of you for such a great year!

When I set up Getting Social in October, I never dreamed it would take off so fast and that is largely due to all of my amazing customers and I can not thank you enough!

There are some things that will be changed at Getting Social once the new year begins and I am always looking for ideas from my clients, whether new or old about things that you would like to see Getting Social offer and what I can do better in the New Year.

If you have a suggestion, simply use the Contact Me tab at the top to get in touch with me. All suggestions/comments/questions are welcome!

One of my goals in 2011 is to keep this blog more updated with designs that I am completing and in the process of doing so that everyone is kept in the loop, and your business games some exposure. That’s just one of the things that I have in mind for the new year and I am looking forward to releasing all the new ideas and options to my customers January 2, 2011 which is when Getting Social will reopen.

Again, I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and a very Happy New Year! I know all of the wonderful ladies that I have gotten the pleasure to work with deserve this much needed break!

Much love and Roll Tide,

Cameon Shiflett

No comments:

Post a Comment